In partnership with ACS Athens and the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, we were thrilled to recently co-host a two-part panel discussion about the recent developments of artificial intelligence (AI), its impact, and what is needed in order to prepare for the impending changes it will bring.
Moderated by ERT anchor Apostolos Mangiriadis, the event featured two keynote speakers, as well as the following expert panelists that brought their deep, professional insights to the conversation from various industries, including technology, healthcare, shipping, and education.
- Michael Kratsios, Managing Director at Scale AI / 4th Chief Technology Officer of the United States (2017 – 2021)
- Christian Talbot, President & CEO, Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary School
– Addressing the Present: Current Skills Needs in an AI-Driven World
- Alkistis Kyriakopoulou, Chief of Staff at DeepSea Technologies;
- Nikos Maniatis, General Manager, IBM Greece;
- George Megas, Horizon Europe National Contact Point team leader and EIT Health HUB coordinator at the National Documentation Centre (EKT);
- Panos Papazoglou, Senior Advisor, EY Greece.
– Bridging the Gap and Preparing for the Age of AI
- Peggy Pelonis, President of ACS Athens;
- Fotis Draganidis, ISV & Digital Natives Sales Manager for Central Eastern Europe, SMB Team, Microsoft EMEA;
- George Nounesis – Director & President of the BoD of the NCSR “Demokritos”;
- Panos Vlachopoulos, Executive Dean of Deree – The American College of Greece.
Here are the top 10 things we learned about AI and what the future holds.