MS: ABC of Human Rights (ages 11 – 13)
For: Middle School Students (Ages: 11-13)
This introductory chapter is going to answer the foundational questions of what, why, who, where, and when Human Rights are. Students will learn about the thirty (30) basic Human Rights through practical and daily examples. The class will even delve into the paradigm of “violator” and “victim” to show students who/what can be the former and who/what can be the latter, laying the foundations for the next quarters.
Why take the course?
- gain knowledge on your own human rights
- understand the support system to defend your rights
- distinguish between the violator and the victim
- advance insights into social debates
- seek and offer help when needed
Course Type: Online course
Instructor: Gaia BarcilonStart Date: Saturday, February 3, 2024
End Date: Sunday, February 4, 2024
Meeting Days/Time: *
- February 3 and 4, 2024 (9-11am)
- March 9 and 10, 2024 (9-11am)
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, January 31, 2024
* Time indicated is based on Athens, Greece time zone.